Wednesday 18 February 2015

Blake's Red | Review

I love a red lip, I mean who doesn't?! I love wearing a red lip, it can really make a statement and it definitely livens up your makeup look because it adds a lot of colour and warmth to your face which I love since in the winter I am quite pale!

I really love the L'Oreal Blake's Red, it's a blue toned red so it counteracts any yellowness in your teeth and makes them look whiter. The formula is matte with a satin finish and it is so long-lasting! It literally lasts all day with only one or two touch ups! This lipstick is definitely a dupe for Mac's Russian Red, they are pretty much the same colour, so if you don't want to pay £15 for a lipstick or you can't afford it then go for this one because it's less than half the amount of a Mac lipstick at only £6.99, and you could probably do a 3 for 2 deal since it's the drugstore and get 3 lipsticks for the price of one Mac lipstick! I also love the packaging as I am a sucker for gold things, and I love how nicely it goes with the colour of the lipstick!





2 comments:

  1. Really nice red colour, I like the fact its got a tint of blue in it.
    Nice review :)
    https://northernmagpie.squarespace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge lover of a good red lip, I think this may need to be the next shade in my collection! The shade is stunning!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete