Friday 7 August 2015

theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer | Review

The Mary-Lou Manizer is a product I have wanted to try out for so long now and finally when Kathleen Lights said it was one of her favourite highlighters I knew I had to get it. I've had it for about 2 months now and I can't remember the last time I did my makeup without using this!

If you're looking for a more natural highlight this one is not for you! It's very noticeable once you've got it on but it's not glittery or shimmery, it's just pure glow. It's very finely milled and it feels so buttery and smooth on the skin which makes it a dream to blend. I apply this to the tops of my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose, my cupids bow, my inner corner and sometimes on my chin if I'm really going for a glowy look. I think this is the most perfect champagne highlight and if you don't have it, you need it. Also can we just talk about the packaging for a second!? It's so cute, and it feels like such good quality, I also love that it has a mirror inside as well, that's always nice!

As with a lot of highlighters, a little goes a long way and even with using this product everyday it would last at least a year, so you may have to pay nearly £20 for it but it's well worth it for the quality and the amount you get, not forgetting that there are plenty of other highlighters out there for double the price which are half as good. When I run out of this I will definitely be repurchasing another one as this is holy grail status!




No comments:

Post a Comment