Friday 20 February 2015

What's On My Face | My Birthday

Today is my birthday and I thought I'd do a quick post to tell you what I'm wearing on my face today, it's nothing too fancy because I'm just spending the day with my family and we're going out for lunch to a restaurant called Coal. I am writing this on my birthday because I thought why not, I've got a spare 10 minutes so I might as well!

I am wearing:
Benefit The Porefessional
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Mac Select Sheer Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
The Body Shop Instablur Eyes
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate
Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
Maybelline Big Eyes Pencil Eyeliner
Soap and Glory Brow Archery Pencil
Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Aurora

No comments:

Post a Comment