Saturday 14 March 2015

Empties | #1

In the last couple of months I have been collecting quite a few empty products that I've used up. I've found that in the last couple of months I've been using up lots of different make-up products and a few other bits so I thought it would be perfect to do an empties post and let you know which products I liked and which products I didn't like too much and wouldn't buy again! Just to warn you now, I didn't realise I had so many Rimmel products that I'd used up, I think that must have been my favourite make-up brand for a while!


Garnier Micellar Water: I have been using this for a while now and I still prefer it to make-up wipes, I will continue to buy it unless I decide I want to try out Bioderma which is apparently better than the Garnier Micellar Water, until then though I will continue to use this.

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation: I really, really like this foundation, I think the Rimmel foundations are some of the best in the drugstore. I have already re-purchased a new one of these and I wear it to school everyday.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara in Extreme Black: At the time of when I used this I thought it was the best mascara ever, but I cannot buy a new one because since switching up my mascaras I've decided the brush is way too big and I don't like it!

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara: I think this mascara is nice, but I don't think I'd re-purchase it because there are a lot more mascara's out there that are a lot nicer than this one.

Topshop Brighten Pen: I really liked this and it was very brightening under my eyes but it did not last me a very long time at all which was disappointing so I'd re-purchase it again but not straight away.

Topshop Liquid Liner in Black Cab: This eyeliner is probably one of my favourites ever, I mentioned it in my January Favourites and I will continue to re-purchase this until I find something better.

Topshop Magic Liner: I didn't like this at all, it didn't apply very well and it came out a bit watery and not very nice, I don't like the applicator tip at all either so I definitely won'y be re-purchasing this again.

Mac Studio Fix Foundation: This is one of my all-time favourite foundations and I love it and I will be re-purchasing this until the day I die!

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer: This is one of the best concealer's I've ever tried, I love using it under my eyes and I will always re-purchase this.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation: Again, another Rimmel Wake Me Up product, I love it and will definitely re-purchase this.

Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil: I really liked this eyebrow pencil but there are better ones out there and I'm not in a hurry to re-purchase this although it is good.

Miss Sporty So Clear Pressed Powder: This powder was so cheap and you could tell, nowhere near as good as the Rimmel Stay Matte which is the best drugstore powder that I've found. Won't re-purchase this again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment