Friday 6 March 2015

March Wishlist

This is my March Wishlist and I've been loving looking for new furniture that I'd buy if I had my own flat and honestly I've fallen in love with the dressing table that is on my wishlist this month!

First is this dressing table, I can just imagine myself having this in my bedroom when I have my own flat in the future, I love the massive mirror and the vintage/retro feel of this. I wish I had enough room for it right now, because I love it. It's a G Plan Fresco Teak Dressing Table and they're so rare, I'm just hoping that when I move out in a couple of years that there will still be one around because I need it in my life!

The next is the YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks, I can't justify paying £25 for a lipstick right now, but I think I might have to treat myself one day because these are gorgeous! I love nearly every single shade and the packaging is to die for! Love, love, love the look of these!

The next thing is a Roberts Radio, specifically in the green pastel colour, I think it's gorgeous and again, I love the vintage/retro feel for this. I think this would look so lovely on the dressing table I mentioned earlier and I also love the idea of having a radio because as technology had changed people just listen to music on their phones, or laptops and I just think you can't beat an old-fashioned radio.

I think I mentioned this in a previous wishlist but I am still loving the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette, everyone who mentions it in a blog post or on a youtube video I get insanely jealous because they are so beautiful! 

2 comments:

  1. The YSL lipsticks look so amazing, I definitely need to treat myself in the future!

    alice x | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
  2. The YSL lipsticks are gorgeous! I do not blame you for lusting over them! Ooh and I love that green, minty colour! It's so lovely!
    I hope you have a lovely weekend! <3
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog 
    also on BLOGLOVIN 

    ReplyDelete