Tuesday 19 January 2016

2015 Favourites | Eye Products


The first eye product I have been loving this year is the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze, it's the only eye product I have used consistently throughout the whole year, and although the other products I have loved this year have been my favourites as a whole I either hadn't started using them until half way though the year or just hadn't discovered them yet. Anyway the color On and On Bronze is the perfect colour for me, I love all the bronze and gold like shades and this one is just a beautiful colour for all over the lid but also as a base for other eyeshadows, the texture is so creamy and easy to blend, I love it. The mascara that has been my favourite this year is the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara, it makes my lashes look so full which I love but it also lengthens. I don't find that throughout the day that I have any fall down and I don't ever get the black dots of mascara half way down my face after wearing it for a few hours which is great. 2015 was the year I really got into wearing eyeshadow, before I just couldn't be bothered and I wasn't very good at it (not that I am now I'm just a lot better than I was) but the palette I have loved was the Stila In The Light Eyeshadow Palette, I love all the shades in this, they are all so wearable, apart from the blue one maybe but that looks great if you're going out and want something a bit more special. I love that it comes with an eyeliner as well, that is also great, one of the best eyeliners I've tried and it lasts a long time as well. The last eye product I have been loving is the L'oreal Super liner, this is just such a black liquid liner, the nib is quite thin so it's easy to apply and this has really helped me with my winged liner skills although I don't wing it out often as on me I prefer non winged eyeliner looks. It lasts a long time and it doesn't fade throughout the day either so this is just an all round good eyeliner.

What eye products have you been loving this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment