Saturday 16 January 2016

Products I'd Like To Try in 2016


There is always going to be new products that I'd like to try, with so many products and brands out there is never going to be a time where there isn't one particular product you want to try out. There are plenty of products that I'd love to try out but these are just a few that I really want to try this year and if I do end up getting any I will be doing first impressions or reviews so look out for them if you're interested.

So the product I'd most like to try is the Becca Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop, I am obsessed with highlighters, they are by far my favourite product and this has been so hyped up by everyone. I have not seen a bad review about this product! Again when I first heard Tanya Burr talking about the By Terry Ombre Blackstar I decided that was a product that sounded really up my street and the shade that looks perfect for me in Bronze Moon, it's so pretty! The Nars Laguna Bronzer is something that I have wanted for so long but put off buying because it's quite expensive but I decided this year is the year I have to try it. One product I've seen a lot of recently is the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation, I only have one Charlotte Tilbury product but I definitely want to branch out and try a few more products from that brand because I haven't heard a bad thing about it and the packaging of every product is so beautiful. Another product from Charlotte Tilbury is the Filmstar Bronze and Glow which is another really hyped product, although I haven't heard much about it recently it is still one I definitely want to try out. Then we've got the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream which I really want because my lips get so dry and chapped and this would just really help stop them from being so dry all the time. The Zoeva Rose Golden Eyeshadow Palette is one of the most beautiful palettes I've seen, I've read so many reviews on it and it just makes me want it even more and with it being such a reasonable price as well it is one I definitely need to hurry up and get my hands on! And lastly is the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, this is another one I've wanted to try for so long but was always put off it since there is not a Nars store anywhere near where I live and I wanted to tests the shades out before I got it but I think I might just go for it and guess the shade from what other people use and just hope that I get a good match! 

What products are you looking to try out this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment