Thursday 1 January 2015

New Years Resolution

As the new year is finally here, I thought I'd do a post on what I would like to achieve in 2015. My goal in 2015 is to accomplish the goals of 2014 which I should have done in 2013 because I made a promise in 2012 and planned in 2011, haha (yes, I did steal this from a photo I saw on Instagram, but I can't remember who posted it)!

The first thing would be to actually consistently write blog posts, now last year in the summer I tried out blogging, I did it because I was bored and had a lot of spare time on my hands but it failed and I just didn't think the standard of the posts were near enough the type of quality that I wanted them to be so I just gave up and stopped. I want to be able to post blogs on a regular basis but I'm not sure if I'll be able to as I'm in my last year of school and of course I have SO many exams to revise for but I will try as hard as I can to post at least twice a week but I'm not promising anything.

The second thing would be to do more exercise, I don't want to be going to the gym every week but I want to get out and walk more places instead of getting a lift or getting the bus. I also want to drink less fizzy drinks and more water, although I have started doing that for example as I go to watch football quite a lot I used to get a bottle of diet coke to drink during the match, but I now get a 750ml bottle of water. I find bottled water is a lot nicer that normal tap water, a lot of people think it tastes exactly the same as bottled water but it definitely doesn't.

At this point in time these are the only things I have come up with to change and try and achieve in 2015 but I probably will think of a few more new year resolutions and I'll make sure I mention them in a future blog post, but for now that's it, see you next time guys. x

No comments:

Post a Comment