Wednesday 21 January 2015

Top 5 | Drugstore Mascaras

Today I have my Top 5 Drugstore Mascaras for you. I will be doing more of these, for example a foundation one, an eyeliner on, a palette one etc. Before I start though, I just want to say I know a lot of people wouldn't call a Benefit mascara 'drugstore' but there's two reasons that I have two in my top 5. The first is because I have gotten out my mini sample ones which are under £10 each and secondly you can buy Benefit products in selected Boots stores.

Soap and Glory Thick and Fast
I knew a lot of people who didn't have this mascara before I bought this a couple years ago, all of my friends were asking me what it was because they loved the finish it gave off. Now I don't think I know anyone who hasn't got this mascara. It makes your lashes look beautiful, it really lengthens and makes them look so long and it gives off the right amount of thickness to your lashes so they're not too thick, just right.

Rimmel Wonder'full
This mascara I was so excited to try, I love the fact it has argan oil in it because it makes my lashes feel really soft and I can definitely tell that my lashes are growing when I've been wearing it for a week or two. It really lengthens my lashes but I don't think it makes them any thicker than normal so I like to wear this to school or when I don't want to have much make-up on.

Benefit Bad Gal Lash
I actually think I slightly prefer this to the They're Real mascara just because it's so much easier to get off. It doesn't make my lashes look anywhere near as amazing as the They're Real but  do really like it It makes my lashes really voluminous and it does give you a slight false lash effect. It's not clumpy but it will cling to every single one of your eyelashes.

Benefit They're Real
Even though this mascara is a bugger to get off I really do love it. It' not clumpy and it's so easy to apply, it really makes my lashes look so much longer and it seperates my lashes like no other. One coat of this really does the trick but if you're going out in the evening use two or three coats and your lashes will look incredible! 

Maybelline The Falsies
I haven't had this mascara for too long acually because a lot of people talked about it in 2014 and I didn't think it would be as good as everyone says it is but I gave into the hype and went out and bought it. It makes my lashes look so long and voluminous. I can wear it all day and have no fall down on my face and it's just the perfect mascara. I will definitely try the waterproof version and see if it lives up to this ones standards!

1 comment:

  1. They're Real is my favourite. I find Bioderma gets it off really well x
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete