Monday 13 April 2015

Gimme Brow vs Brow This Way

Not long ago I bought the Rimmel Brow This Way because I didn't want to run out of my Benefit Gimme Brow as I was using it everyday and I don't want to pay nearly £20 for a replacement so I went on search for the perfect dupe and I came across the Brow This Way.


Both products are so similar and are both packaged in similar style tubes with the Brow This Way being slightly larger. You only get 3ml of product in the Gimme Brow whereas you get 5ml in the Brow This Way which is nearly double for a fraction of the price. I really like the colour pay off of the Brow This Way but it's not quite as perfect a colour as the Gimme Brow but since it is so cheap I'm not really too bothered.

The texture of both products are slightly different with Gimme Brow having the small fibres which help you fill in the gaps in your brows. The Brow This Way does not have any fibres in it but it still does the job and fills in my brows perfectly fine. I feel that they both last about the same amount of time on my eyebrows and they do both last a while which is great.

The brushes couldn't be more different. The Gimme Brow has a tiny brush which I find is the perfect size for my eyebrows although you do get quite a lot of build up on the end of the brush which sometimes makes me accidently apply too much product. Brow This Way has a significantly larger brush which is a little smaller than a tester mascara which is slightly too large for my brows but I work with it and still manage to create a natural looking brow.

Overall I am very impressed with the Brow This Way and you can barely tell the difference between the products. I think in the future I will be using my Gimme Brow sparingly and using my Brow This Way as an everyday product as it's a lot cheaper and basically gives the same results!


1 comment:

  1. Great dupe! Fraction of the price too-bonus! :)

    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete