Thursday 9 April 2015

What's On My Face | Out For Lunch

Today I went out for lunch with my dad and sister and thought I'd do a quick 'What's On My Face' because I was meant to be posting a brow product comparison today but I've decided to post that on Monday instead. When putting on my make-up I didn't realise half of what I used was from Benefit! I'm loving benefit right now!


I used:
Nars Sheer Glow in Gobi
Benefit Rockateur Blush
Benefit Watts Up
Naked 2 Palette
Topshop Liquid Liner
Benefit Rollerlash
Benefit Gimme Brow
The Body Shop Argan Oil Lip Balm
Real Techniques Brushes

3 comments:

  1. I have nominated you to do the Liebster Award tag because I think you have a great blog! For more information you can check my post here: http://sophiehelman.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award.html. It's a great way to get your blog noticed! Once you've finished, let me know as I'd love to read your answers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to use my Naked 2 palette again soon. I always forget how pretty the shades are!


    www.jordanalice.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Real Techniques buffing brush is my must have face brush!
    Shaguna
    www.goldandhearts.com

    ReplyDelete