Monday 27 April 2015

The Liebster Award #1

I've been nominated a few times now for this tag, so I thought it was about time to finally answer some questions and nominate a few people. If you didn't know The Liebster Award is a tag for bloggers who have under 200 followers on Bloglovin. Once you've been nominated you have to answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you and then nominate blogs with under 200 followers and ask them 11 questions. Since I've been nominated about 3 times I do have 33 different questions to answer so I'm going to do this in 3 parts otherwise this blogpost would be so long! This post is the nomination from essehearts.

QUESTIONS

1. What and/or who inspires you?
Zoe Sugg, she started off as a blogger like me, and probably like you reading this, but now look at her, she's come so so far and has just reached 8 million subscribers on YouTube, now that is crazy! If I even got half the opportunities she has had then I would be incredibly happy.

2. Who is your favourite actor/actress?
I have so many favourite actors/actresses so I'll talk about a few, starting off with Blake Lively, I loved her in Gossip Girl, Serena was my favourite character by far. I am literally in love with Ashley Benson and Shay Mitchell, both are incredibly beautiful women and are definitely friendship goals!

3. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
There's two things; the blogging community is the first, everyone is just so unbelievably kind and supportive, the second is having your own space in which you can express your views and opinions and share with people everything that interests you.

4. What is your most memorable moment?
There is not one specific moment in my life that I can remember, there are obviously lots of things but none of them are more memorable than any others.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
I would definitely love to live in New York one day, I have never been but I know that living in New York would be incredible. I think it's such a stunning city. I don't think I'd ever move out there though because I don't think I'd be able to afford to fly home every weekend to go to watch the football (I'm obsessed haha)

6. What are three things you cannot live without?
My phone obviously, football and food.

7. If you could be any Disney princess, who would you be?
It would have to be Belle, I'm not sure why but I just love her and Beauty and the Beast is my favourite Disney film.

8. Favourite TV series?
Pretty Little Liars, there's no question about it. It's the only series I've watched throughout more than 3 times!

9. When/why did you start blogging?
I started blogging at the beginning of 2015, I had done it last year but I stopped and then I decided to re-start it and I'm loving it way more this time round.

10. If you could meet anyone, who would it be?
I think it would be Liam Payne, I love every member of One Direction but if it was only one person it would be him. There is not enough time to explain why but I'm sure if you're a Liam girl you'll get it!

11. Describe yourself in three words
Quiet but loud, does that make sense? Probably not but I think I'm quite quiet when I first meet someone but then I get used to that person and I won't shut up haha!

NOMINATIONS

11 QUESTIONS FOR YOU

1. What's your favourite makeup brand and why?
2. What's your favourite makeup product from that brand?
3. What's your favourite Lush product?
4. How long have been blogging?
5. What is your dream career?
7. Which film could you watch over and over again?
8. What type of blog post is your favourite to write?
9. Who is your style inspiration?
10. What's one thing you wished you had right now?
11. What do you recommend on Netflix?

No comments:

Post a Comment