Monday 8 June 2015

5 Product Face

Today's post is going to be quite a quick one because I'm having a quick break from revising before my last exam in a couple of days. This is my 5 product face which I have been wearing nearly everyday since my exams started because it's easy and doesn't take very long to do.


The first thing I do is apply my foundation, the foundation I chose was the Rimmel Lasting Perfection Foundation which does actually last quite a long time on my skin which is one of the many reasons why I love it. The next thing I do is my eyes, I put on a thin line of the Topshop Liquid Liner which I have been using for so long and I hope they never discontinue it because it's my favourite eyeliner I've tried so far. I then apply some of my Maybelline The Falsies mascara which is by far my favourite drugstore mascara, it's so good! Back to the face, to bronze and stop my face looking so flat I use my Benefit Hoola Bronzer, which is just my favourite bronzer, I am still using my tester pot and I haven't even hit pan so the full size is just sitting there in my drawer waiting for it to be opened! Last but not least, I finish off using the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Permanent Taupe for my eyebrows. I know this might sound weird but I mentioned it in my May favourites I think and I explained that I saw someone mention that they used it as an eyebrow product so I thought I'd try it and I love it. It's not too dark for my hair colour and it's just makes my eyebrows look so much better than if I were to use a pencil or powder.

3 comments:

  1. Great choices! I love that foundation and the Maybelline colour tattoos are some of my favourites :)


    www.bethanlikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Maybelline colour tattoos! I have Creamy Beige, which is ideal for everyday wear! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the falsies mascara! I always need to wait for it to dry out a little before it's the ideal consistency!

    Shaguna

    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete