Monday 15 June 2015

Empties #2

It's been about 3 months since I last did an empties post and I have collected a few products that I have used up. Like I did in the last one I'll say why I like/dislike the product and if I would repurchase it again.


Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel: I love this scent and every Christmas I am in Lush smelling this product. I wish you could buy it all year round but unfortunately you can't. I am definitely repurchasing this when it comes back next Christmas time.

Garnier Ultimate Blends 'The Sleek Restorer' Conditioner: I do like this conditioner, it's very moisturising and makes my hair really shiny. I also love the cocoa scent it has and yes, I probably would repurchase this again.

Carmex Lip Balm: I used up this product pretty quickly, I used it every day for about 3 weeks applying it in the morning and just before I went to bed. It made my lips feel so moisturised and because I got the strawberry flavour it smells amazing. 100% repurchasing this again.

Batiste Dry Shampoo: When I first tried this years ago I thought it was amazing but since then better products have come out and it's nowhere near as good. I won't be repurchasing this again.

Herbal Essences Clearly Naked Shampoo and Conditioner: I really like that these have no parabens or colourants in them and they make my hair smell so nice afterwards but they just don't make my hair feel that soft and after washing it makes my hair a lot my tangly than it would usually be so I probably won't repurchase these.

Zoella Soak Opera: I love this product, I love all the Zoella range, I think it smells gorgeous and this creates so many bubbles and also lathers really well if you're using it as a body wash instead of bubble bath. I will repurchase this once I've used up my many bath/shower products.

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara: I will continue repurchasing this product forever, it makes my lashes look amazing and it's my all-time favourite drugstore mascara, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment