Thursday 18 June 2015

Topshop Makeup Haul

I was in Topshop the other day and I was browsing through the makeup section and it dawned on me that I hadn't actually properly tried any of the makeup they do so I thought it was a perfect time to try it properly since it's recently been 5 years of Topshop beauty!


The first thing I knew I wanted to try was the Glow Highlighter in Polished, I was planning on getting this ages ago but I never did so I thought I'd just pick it up now and try it. I was going to get it in the rose gold packaging but the only had the normal ones left which made me sad because I wanted the rose gold packaging. I got it anyway and as you can see from the photo below I've already used it and I love it! I am a sucker for highlighters at the moment and I can't get enough of them!

The next thing I wanted to properly try is the lipsticks, I chose the colours Nevada and Innocent. I love the colours of both of these, Nevada is such a pretty nude colour and Innocent is more pink, although in the tube it looks darker than it actually is on my lips. I'm so glad I got to pick these up in the rose gold packaging because it's beautiful and I'm a sucker for rose gold.



4 comments:

  1. Katie Chandler18 June 2015 at 14:48

    Innocent looks gorg - defo going to purchase! xo
    www.blackisthenewblackkk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rose gold packaging, it's so pretty! x


    www.jordanalice.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink lipstick perfect for spring and summer.

    Awkwardgirlx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this article please keep it up. Get ready for yoga, cucumber slices and mud baths! The sims 4 skill cheats spa day is now available for playsation4

    ReplyDelete