Thursday 11 June 2015

Asos Haul

Recently, especially in the blogging world, there has been a lot of talk about the website Covet Me. If you don't know what Covet Me is it's basically a website where you share a product that you may love to all of your social media sites, you get points by people clicking on the link and the more points you get and build up you can then trade them for a voucher. I can honestly tell you that it takes literally no time at all to build up your points so that you can trade it for a voucher, I think I applied for two £100 ASOS vouchers and it took half an hour, maybe not even that! Fast forward about 6 weeks, I still hadn't received anything so I tweeted them and they told me that I should've got the email with the voucher attached on May 3rd which I checked and I hadn't got so instead they dm'd me the code that was on the email and that was it, I had my code. It worked at checkout and I was so happy, because I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get anything.

Onto what I actually got, I was debating on getting makeup or clothes but I am in much more need for new clothes rather than makeup so I opted for clothes instead. I bought some bits for my holiday later on in the year. I ordered six things but I ended up sending half of it back because it didn't look right on me but apart from that I do really like what I got and although they are quite basic, it's things that I know I will get quite a lot of wear out of.

First are these ribbed crop tops that have slits down the side, I got them in both cream and black because I just think they will go with nearly everything. I really like these because they're very flowy and light so they're perfect if you're on a summer holiday and you don't want to be wearing something too heavy and warm. Again I got these in a size six and they were £10 each.


So the next thing is these beautiful white pair of shorts that have pom-pom detailing on them, I really like these, they are so comfy and flattering and perfect for just throwing on if you're by the pool or if you want a casual outfit in the summer. They are a jersey kind of material, so they're very stretchy. The only thing is I'm kind of scared to wear white bottoms because they are just so easy to get dirty and I got these in a size six and they were £16.


-At the time of writing this I had applied for two £100 ASOS vouchers, a Mac lipstick and the Tom Ford Black Orchid fragrance, I have only received one £100 ASOS voucher, and that is it, I have not received anything else.-

3 comments:

  1. Those white shorts are lovely! Glad you got one of your vouchers, I heard a lot about Covet Me but never used it but I know a lot of people are still waiting on their vouchers!


    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are gorgeous :) i was really sceptical about covet me so it's interesting to read this and see you actually did get your vouchers in the end, I'll have to give it a try!
    Love Holly x


    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete