Friday 21 August 2015

Primark PS Lip Liner | Review

Last time I went into Primark I thought I'd have a quick look at their makeup, I didn't think any of it would be any good but I picked up a couple of their lip liners anyway just to try them out and at £1 each I thought why not.


To my surprise they are actually quite good, they're not very creamy and they can be a bit drying but they are so long lasting, you can put it under your lipstick and it will last a good 6/7 hours. It also helps your lipstick to last longer as well. The pigmentation isn't great and you do have to go over it a couple of times to make it stand out but once you're there the colour looks really nice. When I was in Primark I picked up the red one which I like wearing under Julianne's Red by L'oreal and the darkish nude that sort of looks like a shade Kylie Jenner would wear which I like wearing under Rimmel 08 or Nars Audacious in Barbara. 

I would definitely recommend these if you're looking for cheap lip liners, the colour selection isn't the biggest but the colours there are gorgeous. I think at £1 you can't really go wrong with these and I am definitely going to pick up a few more makeup bits from there to see if they are as good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment