Monday 24 August 2015

The Sleek Perfector Oil | Review

I got a sample of this when I made an online shop and it was a product that I had wanted to try for a while but never got round to buying it so when I saw the sample I couldn't wait to try it out. I used it once and knew I had to go out and buy the full size! I'm not one for using too much heat on my hair, I usually blow dry it after I have a shower unless I wash it the night before which I would put it in plaits and let it fry overnight. When it is dry, unless I straighten it, it's always frizzy and has lots of flyaways but this product really helps prevent the look of frizziness. I just put one to two pumps onto the tips of my fingers and the rub my fingertips together to create a bit of warmth within the product and then run my fingers through my hair.

I use this along with the shampoo and conditioner in the same range, and they all smell so delicious! With this product you can definitely tell when you've used it because your hair feels so much softer and looks so shiny and healthy but it doesn't feel greasy which is something you get quite often with hair oils. This comes in at £9.99 a bottle and for how many times you can use this, it's definitely worth it. You only need 1-2 pumps depending on how long your hair is, it's is also super lightweight which is great because it doesn't weigh your hair down. It says lasts up to 72 hours, I don't agree with this, it lasts 24 hours at most, and I find that I do need to reapply it every day but overall I really really like this product and I will be buying another one when I run out!


No comments:

Post a Comment