Wednesday 12 August 2015

Makeup Revolution Fixing Spray | Review

Makeup Revolution is a brand that has hugely impressed the whole blogger community, their products have never disappointed me and this product was next on my list to try out. It's their Pro Fix Amazing Makeup Fixing Spray, so the idea of this is to spray it a couple of times over your face after you applied your makeup and it's meant to keep your makeup in place with no smudging or fading for up to 12 hours.

I have to say I am hugely impressed with this, I first tried it out on a hot sunny day and I went on with my day how I usually would. Normally my makeup would melt down my face and look horrendous by the end of the day so when I looked in the mirror before I took my makeup off I was so surprised! My makeup looked almost as good it did when I applied it, apart from slight oiliness around my t-zone which I would usually just touch up with a bit of powder. I was still sceptical at this point to whether it was the fixing spray or my foundation (I used a different foundation than I usually would) so the next day I made sure I only sprayed it on half of my face, and at the end of the day half my face had melted and looked horrible and the other half looked pretty good if I do say so myself!

I have used this every single day since I bought it and for only £5 this product is insane! I have not tried the Urban Decay setting spray but I don't think I will be purchasing that anytime soon because this one does the job! I definitely recommend this if you have problems with makeup staying on your face in hot weather and for £5 you can't really go wrong can you?!


No comments:

Post a Comment