Monday 17 August 2015

Benefit Watts Up | Review

This was one of the first proper highlighters I ever owned and it's definitely one of my all time favourites! I got it for Christmas last year and I had a choice between this and the Girl Meets Pearl one also by Benefit but I chose this one purely because the shade was much more champagne coloured and it was in a stick formula as opposed to a liquid one which was similar to something I already had! 

I think the formulation of this is really nice, it's so creamy and easy to blend in once applied and it gives a nice glow to your face without it being really obvious. This is definitely one you can build on though so if you were wanting a slightly more highlighted face then you can definitely do that by just adding a bit more too your cheekbones. 

One bad thing about this product is the packaging, I hate how big and bulky it is because it makes it so hard to store with all my other highlighters and also a pain if you're travelling and want to take this with you. Another thing I'm not sure about is that sponge at the bottom which quite frankly is utter rubbish, it's way too small to blend in any product and even if it was bigger it wouldn't be any better at blending it in which by the way is awful, they should definitely look into changing it or just removing it all together because it is useless! Apart from that I think the packaging is really pretty and is so easy to take photos of, I love the lilac purple shade and the lightbulb is kinda cool!

Overall I really love this product and when I run out I will definitely pick up another one! Definitely recommend it if you're looking to buy a new highlighter!




No comments:

Post a Comment