Monday 20 July 2015

25 Blog Post Ideas

If you're stuck on what to write or are not feeling the motivation to blog then here is a few ideas for you to write about, thankfully so far I have not been stuck on ideas but having a list has really helped me think of what to write, I hope this helps you too!

1. Top 10 under/over £10 (series - mascara, foundation, concealer, blushers etc.)
2. Tips for blogging/photography
3. Brand focus
4. Things I have too many of (lipsticks, palettes etc.)
5. High end vs drugstore
6. Holiday essentials
7. Products worth the hype
8. Products not worth the hype
9. 1 brand face
10. High end/drugstore makeup starter kit
11. Makeup collection
12. Favourite blogs to read
13. Budget makeup storage
14. Makeup wishlist
15. Makeup brush collection/best brushes
16. Everyday makeup look
17. Seasonal makeup look
18. Tips for staying organised
19. Best beauty books
20. A week in photos
21. Favourite nail polishes
22. What's in my makeup bag
23. Pamper evening essentials
24. Products I forgot I had
25. Face of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment