Wednesday 8 July 2015

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer | Review

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer is something I have wanted to try for a while now but only recently when The Body Shop had an offer on I purchased it. I have seen so many people on YouTube talk about this and they all say how good it is so I thought I'd give it a go.

I have to say this is one of the best bronzers I have ever tried, I am really pale right now because I haven't been on holiday in a while and the UK is never sunny enough for me to tan properly so this bronzer is great because it's so natural and it's not orange or muddy looking like a few other drugstore bronzers. I got the shade 02 which is a fair matte and it's the perfect shade for me, I think if I got 03 it would be a little dark for me but I feel like I could probably get away with it if I blended it out really well. I like this for a subtle bronzy glow which is what I love in the summertime. It's matte and very finely milled so it feels very soft on the skin and it does last quite a long time on me, I can't quite go all day without touch ups but it doesn't just fade after 2/3 hours.

I also really love the packaging, I love the look with the honeycomb pattern which obviously goes with the name of the product. It's also quite compact compared to other bronzers I own, for example the Benefit Hoola bronzer is so hard to store because the packaging is so big and bulky, this on the other hand is thin and so easy to store amongst my other bronzers.

It's not the cheapest of drugstore bronzers at £13 but it's definitely worth the little bit extra as it's so good, when I run out which hopefully isn't too soon although I think I'm about to hit pan, I will repurchase this even if there's not an offer on, I love it and will be one that I will have in my makeup collection for many years to come.



1 comment:

  1. Leanne Marshall15 July 2015 at 13:32

    i Have this bronzer in the lightest shade - really like it!

    L.E.M Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete