Friday 31 July 2015

August Wishlist

Here is my August wishlist for you! I just want to apologise for my lack of interaction on social media this month, I have a very busy month with two holidays, a trip to Newcastle and a wedding to attend!


I am really intrigued by The Library of Fragrance, I love the idea of the different, unusual scents they do and I would love to try a few out but the only thing I'm wary about is that they don't sell them anywhere that I know of so I can go test them out and see which ones I like but I definitely want to try this brand out.

I have been lusting over the Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Bitch Perfect, I think Sammi from BeautyCrush mentioned this when she was doing Vlune and ever since then I have wanted this lipstick, it's looks the perfect everyday shade and I love it. Also I haven't got anything from Charlotte Tilbury so I would love to try them out and the packaging for everything is so beautiful I can't cope.

Next thing I am lusting over is the Oliver Bonas Alphabet 'H', I just think this is a beautiful decoration that would be perfect sitting there on a shelf or on your desk or something, I love it and the fact it is rose gold makes me want it even more!

The last thing on my wishlist is from another brand that I have never tried anything from is the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water, I have heard lots about this and I think this would be so much easier than typical primers you apply on your face. A spritz of this would be so quick and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment