Thursday 2 July 2015

July Wishlist

It's wishlist time! Here is what I am wishing for in July:


The first thing on my wishlist is the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette, it's an absolutely beautiful palette and I've seen so many people talk about this lately. I just think it would be perfect now that it's summertime and these would add an extra something to my skin and make it look completely flawless and glowy.

I have heard so many people talk about the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery over the years and I am not completely sure what it is or what it does but I want to have a proper skincare routine sorted and I think this would be one of the products I would invest in as I've not heard a bad word about this and I do love the blue bottle.

The next thing I am lusting over is the Victoria Beckham Nails Inc Nail Polish in Bamboo White, it's a beautiful shade and again nail polish is not something I wear too often, mainly because I only just finished school and we weren't allowed to have our nails painted and also because I don't have the patience to sit there and let it dry for ages but I do really like it when my nails are painted so I want to start painting them more often.

I'm not going to lie here but not only is the Burberry Sheer Eye Shadow in Rosewood a beautiful colour, the name is what attracted me to it. As a lover of Pretty Little Liars, I can't help but reference anything I can to that show and if you love PLL as much as I do you might understand. If you don't watch it (what are you doing, go and watch it now) Rosewood is the name of the town or place it is set in.

I put headphones in my previous wishlist but obviously you need alternatives to over-the-head headphone and that's where I found these Rose Gold Happy Plugs, I bloody love all things rose gold and copper and I can't help but want anything if it's either rose gold or copper, I just love it. And also how much nicer do these look compared to the standard Apple ones you get with your iPhone!

3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting that hourglass palette for so long!
    Shaguna
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd looove to try that Hourglass palette! Looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like my mouth drop when I saw the rose gold headphone. I love everything on here - it's all so pretty.

    DaisieGraceGibson

    ReplyDelete