Wednesday 29 July 2015

July Favourites

It's coming to the end of July now which means it's time to round up my favourites of this month and tell you what they are:


The first thing I have been loving this month is the Soap and Glory The Breakfast Scrub, this scrub smells delicious, it smells of a mixture of banana, almond and honey which let me tell you is one of the best combination of smells ever, I love it. It's made with oats, shea butter and sugar which makes your body feel so smooth after you've used it. It's a sugar scrub which I much prefer to salt scrubs as it's a lot more gentle on the skin. I also find a little goes a long way with this product and honestly you need a lot less than you first think you do when you use this product for the first time.

The next thing I have been loving is the Topshop Glow Highlighter, I wanted to get this in the rose gold limited edition packaging but they were all sold out in the store where I live which I was pretty gutted about I'm not gonna lie but I got it anyway and I love it, it's such a creamy texture that blends like a dream. It's so smooth and you only need a small amount of product on your finger and it leaves you with a nice glow on the tops of your cheekbones.

Another Topshop product I have been loving is the Lipstick in Innocent, this one I did manage to get in the limited edition rose gold packaging. Obviously you all know how great Topshop lipsticks are but I really like this colour at the moment and it's what I have been reaching for the past couple weeks. It's a very pink shade with almost lilac undertones in it which I find quite unusual and I have nothing like this in my ever growing collection of lipsticks.

This next favourite is The Body Shop Honey Bronzer which I actually did a full review on here if you want to have a look but I just think this is the perfect natural bronzer for people with pale skin. It doesn't look orange at all when you apply it and you just can't go overboard with this because it's so natural. I also think the packaging is really nice and it also smells really nice as well.

The next favourite is the Stila In The Light Palette, I used this palette for my makeup for my prom and I think it's perfect for a natural look that you can then transform into something a bit more fancy and evening appropriate. I love the shade Kitten for my inner corner highlight and I am in love with the eyeliner, it's in the shade 'Damsel' which is a lovely deep brown colour which I wouldn't usually go for because I normally just stick to black but I love this colour and I have been using it way more than I've been using black, it's a lot softer and natural looking although I think I might pick up this eyeliner in the black colour because I love the formula so much and it's so long lasting.

My last favourite is in fact a person, I have been loving Kathleen Lights this month, and I love her all months but this month especially her YouTube videos are the ones I have been clicking on first, I think she's a beautiful person inside and out and she is one of the most down to earth youtubers there are. I have been loving her makeup stash videos, mainly because I'm nosey and want to know all of the makeup she owns but also because they are usually long chatty videos which are my favourite of hers to watch. Only bad thing is that everything she talks about I want which is not great for my bank balance!

What have been your favourites this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment